A pictorial week-in-review posted every Sunday.
1) Supporters cheer while waiting in line before President Donald Trump’s campaign rally on April 27, 2019 at the Resch Center in Ashwaubenon, Wis. Photo: Sarah Kloepping/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin
2) Randal Thom, Lakefield Minn., adjusts a flag while waiting in line before President Donald J. Trump’s Make America Great Again Rally on Saturday, April 27, 2019, at the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wis. Randal is with a group called Trump’s Front Row Joe’s that waited in line overnight. Photo: Wm. Glasheen
3) Supporters dressed like President Donald Trump walk to his rally on April 27, 2019 at the Resch Center in Ashwaubenon, Wis. Photo: Sarah Kloepping/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin
4) A supporter sends a message to Wisconsin political leaders during a President Donald J. Trump’s Make America Great Again Rally on Saturday, April 27, 2019, at the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wis. Photo: Wm. Glasheen/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin.
5) President Donald J. Trump speaks during a Make America Great Again Rally on Saturday, April 27, 2019, at a packed Resch Center in Green Bay, Wis. Photos: Wm. Glasheen/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin.
6) Former Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker waves to the crowd after being mentioned by President Donald J. Trump during a Make America Great Again Rally on Saturday, April 27, 2019, at the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wis. Photo: Wm. Glasheen/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin
7) U.S. Senator Ron Johnson cheers as President Donald J. Trump speaks during a Make America Great Again Rally on Saturday, April 27, 2019, at the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wis. Photo: Wm. Glasheen/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin
8) In Negombo, Sri Lanka, blood stains on the wall and on a statue of Jesus Christ in St Sebastian’s Church after an explosion. More than 200 people were killed and hundreds more injured in eight blasts that rocked churches and hotels in and just outside the capital on Easter Sunday. Photograph: AP
9) A Sri Lankan man uses his mobile phone to take pictures inside St. Anthony’s Shrine in Colombo following a series of bomb blasts targeting churches and luxury hotels on Easter Sunday. Photo: AFP
10) A view of the damage at St. Sebastian Catholic Church, after bomb blasts ripped through churches and luxury hotels on Easter, in Negombo, Sri Lanka. Photo: REUTERS/Athit Perawongmetha
11) Harshani Sriyani weeps over the body of her daughter, who was killed in the Easter Sunday bombings, in Colombo, Sri Lanka, on April 23, 2019. Sri Lankan police arrested 40 suspects in the wake of a state of emergency that took effect Tuesday and gave the military wartime powers. Photo: Eranga Jayawardena / AP
12) In Sydney, Australia, more than two thousand people gathered at St Mary’s Cathedral to pray for victims of the Easter Sunday bombings in Sri Lanka. Photograph: Bianca Demarchi/AAP
13) With the announcement by Joe Biden this week, the field of declared U.S. presidential candidates appears to be more or less set. The candidates, listed in alphabetical order: Top row, from left: Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Pete Buttigieg, Julián Castro, John Delaney, Tulsi Gabbard. Second row: Kirsten Gillibrand, Mike Gravel, Kamala Harris, John Hickenlooper, Jay Inslee, Amy Klobuchar. Third row: Wayne Messam, Seth Moulton, Beto O’Rourke, Tim Ryan, Bernie Sanders, Eric Swalwell. Bottom row: Donald Trump, Elizabeth Warren, William Weld, Marianne Williamson, Andrew Yang. All photos from the Associated Press. Photographers, in order: Manuel Balce Ceneta, Charles Krupa, Charles Krupa, Mary Schwalm, Charlie Neibergall, Michael Wyke, Charlie Neibergall, Will Powers, Gerald Herbert, Charles Krupa, Ted S. Warren, Cheryl Senter, Brynn Anderson, Cheryl Senter, Gerald Herbert, Susan Walsh, Nati Harnik, Elise Amendola, Jacquelyn Martin, Charlie Neibergall, Charles Krupa, Amy Harris, and Seth Wenig.
14) The North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, and Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, clink glasses during a reception following talks at the Far Eastern Federal University on Russky Island. Photograph: Valery Sharifulin/Tass
15) A woman from Central America bathes a child at the “House of the Refugee,” which gives temporary shelter to migrants released by ICE and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) due to overcrowded facilities, in El Paso, Texas, April 24, 2019. Photo: Reuters
16) Firearms are displayed at the National Rifle Association annual convention in Indianapolis. Photograph: Tannen Maury/EPA
17) Police guard the Tiffany & Co store on Sloane Street in London after thieves smashed into the shop with a transit van before making off on mopeds with items stolen from the shop window. Photograph: Jonathan Brady/PA
18) A view from a Canadian Armed Forces helicopter shows the flooded region of Rigaud, Quebec, Canada, on April 21, 2019. Photo: Christinne Muschi / Reuters
19) A demonstrator smokes joints through a pineapple at a 4/20 rally, in front of the Parliament building, in support of the legalization of marijuana, in Sofia, Bulgaria, April 20, 2019. Photo: Reuters
20) In Prague, history enthusiasts dressed in US army uniforms from the second world war dance during the Convoy of Liberty, commemorating the liberation of the western part of the Czech Republic from Nazi oppression. Photograph: Martin Divíšek/EPA
21) Pope Francis reads his “Urbi et Orbi” (“To the City and the World”) message during Easter Mass from the balcony overlooking St. Peter’s Square at the Vatican. Photo: Reuters
22) A costumed participant marches during the Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival in New York City on April 21, 2019. Photo: Jeenah Moom / AP
23) On Monday, the President and First Lady celebrated a time-honored Easter tradition by hosting the 141st White House Easter Egg Roll—welcoming more than 30,000 guests to the South Lawn. Photo: Facebook
24) President Donald Trump, accompanied by the Easter Bunny, welcomes guests during the 141st Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House. Photograph: Win McNamee/Getty Images
25) U.S. first lady Melania Trump high fives a child at the hopscotch station during the 2019 White House Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, D.C. Photo: Reuters
26) White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, standing next to her son Huck Sanders, calls on a child during a briefing at the White House in Washington, D.C., on April 25, 2019. Children of journalists and White House staff were invited to attend the briefing and ask Sanders questions. Photo: Susan Walsh / AP
27) An FBI agent shows the recovered 1615 Breeches Edition Bible which was stolen from the Carnegie Library in Pittsburgh in the 1990’s. It was traced to the American Pilgrim Museum in Leiden, Netherlands. Photograph: Keith Srakocic/AP
28) In Boeung Trach, Cambodia, royal turtles, a species once feared extinct due to hunting, trafficking and illegal sand mining, are released into a river in Preah Sihanouk province. Photograph: Tang Chhin Sothy/AFP/Getty Images
29) Pusha the cat, who adopted four orphaned baby squirrels and currently feeds and lives with them, lies in a local park in Bakhchysarai, Crimea, on April 25, 2019. Photo: Alexey Pavlishak / Reuters
30) Sculptures by the French artist Daniel Hourdé are displayed in his studio, a few steps from the Notre-Dame cathedral, a source of inspiration, in Paris, France, on April 25, 2019. Photo: Benoit Tessier / Reuters
31) An Adler typewriter, a prop from Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining, is displayed at the Design Museum in London for an exhibition exploring the work of the late film-maker. Photograph: Nils Jorgensen/Rex/Shutterstock
32) The Filipino statue maker Jerry Santos (left) supervises workers as they arrange a life-size figure of Thanos, a character in the popular Avengers movies, in Manila, Philippines, on April 26, 2019. Photo: Aaron Favila / AP
33) The co-founders of the Isotopium: Chernobyl game, Sergey Beskrestnov (left) and Alexey Fateyev, attend an interview with Reuters at the game’s location in Brovary, Ukraine, on April 25, 2019. In the game, players log in and remotely control scale-model tanks in a miniature Chernobyl-wasteland set. Photo: Valentyn Ogirenko / Reuters
34) A man is silhouetted as he walks by model skyscrapers, including the China Central Television headquarters, made of Lego bricks at a newly opened Legoland Discovery Center in Beijing on April 22, 2019. Photo: Andy Wong / AP. Here’s another look. Photo: AFP
35) Spain’s Rafael Nadal (left) plays against Japan’s Kei Nishikori during a promotional tennis match, on the sidelines of the Barcelona Open tennis tournament, at the Palau de la Música in Barcelona on April 22, 2019. Photo: Pau Barrena / AFP / Getty
36) A girl holding a balloon touches an LED panel, part of a light installation, during the Spotlight International Light Festival in Bucharest, Romania, on April 20, 2019. Photo: Andreea Alexandru / AP
37) Cast member Brie Larson poses with fans on the red carpet at the world premiere of the film The Avengers: Endgame in Los Angeles, California. Photo: REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
38) Kimberly Assalone laughs in a disco-ball-filled room at the Unicorn Factory in Miami, Florida, on April 25, 2019. Photo: Brynn Anderson / AP
39) A performer from the Royal de Luxe street theatre company sits in a tent, where he will remain for a week, on the facade of a building in Saint-Herblain, near Nantes in France. Photograph: Loïc Venance/AFP/Getty Images
How cool is this? Artist Jessica Stemper made this stunning dress out of recycled Sendik’s Red Bags for The Institute of Beauty and Wellness‘ Catwalk for Clean Water event! Shout out to Sam Storms for sharing this amazing photo!