A pictorial week-in-review posted every Sunday.
1) Pallbearers from the Milwaukee Police Department carry the casket of Milwaukee Police Officer Kou Her to a hearse following a private service at Good Hope Center Monday. Her was killed June 18 when his car was struck by a suspected drunken driver who police say sped through a red light. Her was on his way home from his shift at the District 4 police station. Photo: Angela Peterson/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
3)Photo: Mandel Ngan, AFP/Getty Images
4)Brendan Smialowski, AFP/Getty Images
5)Photo: Andrew Harnik, AP
6)Photo: Andrew Harnik, AP
7)Photo: Alex Brandon, AP
8) President Donald Trump speaks during the “Salute to America” Fourth of July event at the Lincoln Memorial. Photograph: Susan Walsh, Pool / Susan Walsh / AP
9) Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, fly past during the “Salute to America.” Photograph: Brendan Smialowski/AFP/Getty Images
10) Fireworks are seen over the Lincoln Memorial during Fourth of July Independence Day celebrations in Washington. Photo: Sarah Silbiger / Getty
11) U.S. President Donald Trump meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un at the demilitarized zone separating the two Koreas, in Panmunjom, South Korea. Photo: REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque.
12) President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un stand on the North Korean side of the border in the Demilitarized Zone, on June 30, 2019, in North Korea. Photo: Susan Walsh / AP
14) In Guadalajara, Mexico, a police officer stands next to vehicles buried in hail. Photograph: Ulises Ruiz/AFP/Getty Images
17) Jared Munch, 26, of Holcombe, Wisconsin is traveling across Lake Superior up to James Bay on the Arctic Ocean by stand-up paddleboard, carrying a tent, sleeping bag, food, water and other gear on the 870-mile journey. “It’s just a goal I had. I like to set big goals,” Munch said. Photo by Jared Munch
18) A deer swims next to Munch on Lake Superior near Lutsen, Minnesota. Photo by Evan Laurence.
19) England’s Ellen White scores a goal that is disallowed following a VAR review during the Women’s World Cup semi-final match against the United States in Lyon, France. The U.S. won, 2-1. Photo: REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
20) Alex Morgan of the U.S. celebrates scoring their second goal with Rose Lavelle during the Women’s World Cup semi final match against England. Pretending to sip tea ticked off many British. Photo: REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
21) Britain’s Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex receive a present for baby Archie as they meet players of the New York Yankees before a match against the Boston Red Sox in London, Britain. Photo: REUTERS/Peter Nicholls/Pool
22) Rufus the Hawk returns to the All England Lawn Tennis Club to keep pigeons away, on day three of the Wimbledon Championships. Photograph: Philip Toscano/PA
23) Joey Chestnut reacts after wining the Nathan’s Famous Fourth of July International Hot Dog-Eating Contest at Coney Island in Brooklyn, New York. Photo: REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz
24) Security staff attempt to apprehend a pitch invader as England’s Joe Root looks on during the ICC Cricket World Cup match against New Zealand in Chester-Le-Street, Britain. Photo: Action Images via Reuters/Lee Smith
25) A model presents a creation by designer Maria Grazia Chiuri as part of her Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2019/20 collection show for fashion house Dior in Paris, France. Photo: REUTERS/Regis Duvignau
26) The lakefront fireworks display went on Wednesday night in downtown Milwaukee despite fog that rolled in, delaying the show 15 minutes. People watch the Milwaukee lakefront fireworks display from the patio of the Milwaukee War Memorial Center.
Photos: Michael Sears/Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
27)Photos: Scott Ash/Now News Group
28) Her reaction? Photo: Scott Ash/Now News Group
29) His reaction? Photo: Scott Ash/Now News Group
30)Photo: Scott Ash/Now News Group
31) The happy couple rolls past with tin cans in tow after his surprise marriage proposal during the Franklin Civic Celebration Parade on Thursday, July 4, 2019. Photo: Scott Ash/Now News Group