Consider asking him any of the following:
1) What do you consider your greatest achievement while in office?
2) Why have you consistently voted for property tax increase budgets?
3) After you voted in favor of the approved Kayla’s Playground site, why did you suddenly stop voting in favor of proposals the playground needed to move forward?
4) Why have you failed to support Ballpark Commons? It seems vocal Greendale residents have gotten to you.
5) Why did you verbally abuse a volunteer Franklin parks commissioner at a public meeting?
6) Why you stood in the way of Mayor Steve Olson’s pro-growth attempts to build the city’s economy?
If he fails to answer with specifics, re-state the question and ask him to answer directly.
Then on Tuesday go out and vote for Mayer’s opponent, Michelle Eichmann.