1) A dog stands on the Mexican side of the border with the US. Donald Trump will visit the border next week to inspect wall prototypes that can be seen here above the current one. Photograph: Mario Tama/Getty Images
2) A Syrian girl receives treatment as victims of reported airstrikes are brought to a make-shift hospital in the rebel-held enclave of eastern Ghouta on March 7. The Syrian government, determined to wrest the eastern Ghouta suburbs from the control of rebels after seven years of war, has resorted to extreme levels of shelling and bombardment to clear the way for its troops to advance on the ground. Hundreds have been killed in the past two weeks. Photo: Amer Almohibany / AFP – Getty Images
3) State senators acknowledge the cheers of teachers and school personnel after the passage of a bill to increase pay of state employees by 5 percent at the capitol in Charleston, West Virginia, on March 6. The lawmakers unanimously approved the pay raises for teachers and troopers, after the governor reached a deal to end a teacher walkout that shuttered the state’s schools for nine days. Photo: Craig Hudson / Charleston Gazette
4) An officer with the U.S. Navy greets Vo Nhat Truyen, 30, during a visit on March 7 to a Danang shelter for people suffering from the effects of Agent Orange, a chemical used by the U.S. military during the Vietnam War to destroy foliage. The USS Carl Vinson arrived in Vietnam on Monday in the first visit of a U.S. aircraft carrier since the war ended in 1975. Of the 4.8 million people who were exposed to Agent Orange, some three million are still suffering from its effects, including children born with severe disabilities or other health issues years after their parents were exposed, according to the Hanoi-based Vietnam Association for Victims of Agent Orange. Photo: Linh Pham / AFP – Getty Images
5) A topless protester with “Berlusconi you’ve expired” written across her chest stands on a table while confronting Silvio Berlusconi, (center, back to camera), President of Forza Italia (Go Italy) and former Italian Prime Minister, who was casting his vote at a polling station during the Italian General Election on March 4, 2018 in Milan, Italy. Photo: Emanuele Cremaschi / Getty
6) Pedestrians walk through a snowstorm in New York on March 7. For the second time in less than a week, a storm rolled into the Northeast with wet, heavy snow, grounding flights, closing schools and bringing another round of power outages to a corner of the country still recovering from the previous blast of winter. Photo: Mary Altaffer / AP
7) A block of ice falls from the Perito Moreno glacier, at Los Glaciares national park, near El Calafate. An arch of ice that had formed at the tip of the Perito Moreno, between the glacier and the shore of Argentino lake, started collapsing into the water on Saturday, a natural display that happens every few years. Photo: Walter Diaz/AFP/Getty Images
8) A leaf is caught in ice in a pond during cold weather in Eichenau, Germany, on March 2. Photo: Christof Stache / AFP – Getty
9) Bosco the dog comes up with a snow-covered nose as he plays in the snow near South Lake Tahoe, California, on March 5, 2018. Photo: Rich Pedroncelli / AP
10) Performance artist Kong Ning dresses in a gown depicting black granules during a street performance to raise awareness of air pollution in Beijing on March 4, 2018. Photo: Ng Han Guan / AP
11) Oscars host Jimmy Kimmel on stage at the 90th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California. Photograph: Lucas Jackson/Reuters
AND FINALLY, FROM SATURDAY’S SHAMROCK CLUB ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE IN DOWNTOWN MILWAUKEE:
Our good friend Cherie Parcher. Photo: jsonline
More photos from jsonline (above).
Cashel Dennehy dancers!
Our daughter Kyla, far right, and her friend Eirinn (center)
That deserves some high fives!
Post parade treats from Sendik’s.
One more and it’s time to head home!