NOTE: SOME PHOTOS THIS WEEK MAY BE CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE BY SOME READERS.
1) Tens of thousands of people traveled from across the United States for the 45th annual March for Life on the National Mall on Friday. President Donald Trump was the first sitting U.S. president to address the marchers live from the Rose Garden at the White House, and many lawmakers also spoke from the stage, including House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI). The crowd lifted up banners and carried signs at the rally at the Mall and during the march to the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court. Photo: Penny Starr, Breitbart News
2) Another sign. Photo: Penny Starr, Breitbart News
3) And another. Photo: Penny Starr, Breitbart News
4) And yet another. Photo: Penny Starr, Breitbart News
5) From the March for Life Facebook page.
6) And another from that Facebook page.
7) And maybe the best. Photo: Penny Starr, Breitbart News
8) Although this one is tough to top as well. From Facebook.
9) An oldie but a goodie. From Facebook.
BTW, good luck finding any of the above on any mainstream media websites.
10) Meanwhile, on the anniversary of Donald Trump’s inauguration, women across America marched against his presidency. Here are marchers in Manhattan. Lovely. Photograph: Kena Betancur/AFP/Getty Images
11) This one’s brilliant (NOT). People take part in the Women’s March on Washington. Photograph: Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP/Getty Images
12) Here’s another beauty. Women hold signs and gather together in New York City. Photo: Eduardo Munoz / Reuters
13) Classy? You tell me. Photo: Breitbart News
14) More classy stuff. Photo: Breitbart News
15) And one more. Photo: Breitbart News.
16) In Santiago, Chile, an activist dressed as a nun is taken into custody by police officers after she and other protesters had placed a pro-abortion banner above a road near Pope Francis’s expected route, before the pontiff’s arrival in Santiago. Photograph: Victor R Caivano/AP
17) An electronic sign reads “There is no threat” in Oahu, Hawaii, after a false emergency alert that said a ballistic missile was headed for Hawaii, in this January 13, 2018, photo obtained from social media. Photo: Jhune Liwanag, @sighpoutshrug on Instagram, via Reuters
18) A vendor wears a poncho displaying Pope Francis souvenir badges before the start of a public papal Mass in Santiago, Chile. Photograph: Luis Hidalgo/AP
19) A Christian Orthodox priest re-enacts the baptism of Jesus during the traditional Epiphany ceremony at the Qasr-el Yahud site in the Jordan river. Photograph: Ariel Schalit/AP
20) President Putin inspects an exhibit commemorating the collpase of the Nazi siege of Leningrad in World War II, at a war museum in Kirovsk, Russia. Photograph: Reuters
21) A new version of The Scream is displayed ahead of the London Art Fair in Islington. Photograph: John Stillwell/PA
22) A fox walks past 10 Downing Street in London. Photograph: Dan Kitwood/Getty Images
23) A goose attacks an Orthodox believer as he leaves the icy waters of a pond during the celebration of the Orthodox Epiphany holiday in Kiev, Ukraine, on January 19, 2018. Sergei Supinsky / AFP / Getty
24) A crocodile that has had a motorcycle tire around its neck for at least two years appears on a beach in Palu City, Central Sulawesi. Photograph: Antara Foto/Reuters
25) Princesse Stephanie attracts the attention of a giraffe at the International Circus Festival in Monte-Carlo. Photograph: Murielle Gander Cransac/Getty Images
26) In Cincinnati, Fiona, a baby Nile hippopotamus, has her gums rubbed by a zookeeper in her enclosure at the city zoo and botanical garden. Photograph: John Minchillo/AP
27) In Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, robotic jockeys control camels during a race at Al Sawan race track. Photograph: Francois Nel/Getty Images