THIS WEEKLY BLOG PROMOTES A CULTURE OF LIFE
From Pro-Life Wisconsin
Register NOW for the March for Life Chicago!
Five reasons to join us on the MFL-Chicago:
- It’s convenient. With pickup locations in 13 places statewide, there’s a place to board the bus near you. Hop on a bus in Brookfield, Richfield, Madison, Beloit, Green Bay, Manitowoc, Kenosha, La Crosse, Sparta, Wausau, Plover, Eau Claire or Milwaukee.
- It’s affordable. We know that your time and money are limited. For $30 per person or $85/family of 4 or more, you can be a part of a major march for life in one day.
- It’s inspirational. How can marching with 10,000 other pro-lifers in a major city not inspire you to dedicate more energy to pro-life prayer and action all year long?
- It’s educational. You’ll hear internationally renowned pro-life speakers, have eye opening discussions with other participants and see some pro-life videos on the bus ride.
- It’s life saving. Your witness will save lives. We don’t always know how or when a life is saved, but this outreach lets mothers in the community know their child is loved and cherished by a supportive community.
AG SCHIMEL LEADS COALITION SUPPORTING STATE LAWS THAT BAN ABORTION BASED ON DISABILITY, GENDER, OR RACE: “(Wisconsin) Attorney General Brad Schimel announced that he is leading a 20-state collation supporting state laws that ban abortion based on disability, gender, or race. ‘Discrimination based on disability, gender, and race should never be tolerated, especially when practiced against our most vulnerable citizens: the unborn,’ said Attorney General Schimel. ‘If states have the right to ban discrimination in employment, they certainly should have the right to enact laws protecting the unborn from this unjust discrimination.’” Read the full article here.
U.S. SENATE PASSES MAJOR TAX REFORM, EXCLUDES UNBORN: “For the first time in over thirty years, Congress is on course to pass sweeping tax reform legislation. But in the process they omitted an innovative pro-life measure that would have granted important legal recognition to unborn children.” Read the full article here.
WALL STREET JOURNAL COLUMNIST BLAMES CONTRACEPTION FOR ENABLING SEX ABUSE CULTURE: “The continually unfolding epidemic of sexual harassment and sexual abuse is owed in part to the proliferation of contraception, Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan wrote last week. Noonan explained in a Wall Street Journal opinion piece what popes have predicted and practicing Catholics have witnessed over the last four decades of exploding acceptance of the birth control pill – that when sexual intercourse is separated from its life-giving aspect, men will objectify women, making abuse inevitable.” Read the full article here.
POLICE OFFICER OFFERS TO ADOPT BABY OF WOMAN ADDICTED TO HEROIN: “When Officer Ryan Holets found an eight-months-pregnant Crystal Champ about to shoot up heroin behind a convenience store in Albuquerque, New Mexico, he was so sad and burdened about her situation that he did the one thing he could think of to do: offered to adopt her baby.” Watch the video here.
AND FINALLY, LOVIN’ LIFE…