This past Sunday the Fischer family was invited to a sneak peek at holiday decorations at the Governor’s Mansion.
You can see all the splendor, too.
Non-perishable food items and warm winter items, including new or gently used mittens, hats, scarves, coats, sweaters, jackets, and snow pants, are happily accepted at the residence during public tours and will be donated to those in need.
2017 Holiday Open House Schedule:
- Saturday, December 2, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 6, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 7, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Wisconsin Executive Residence is located at 99 Cambridge Road on Madison’s northeast side in the village of Maple Bluff. Driving directions can be found here.
Tours are free and cameras are allowed.